Honor God by building a multi-generational community of fully devoted followers of Jesus to serve our community and beyond with the transforming love of Jesus.
The values described below are priority behaviors we desire to embody as we pursue God’s vision for our church.
- Inspiring passionate Worship – We will engage in a Worship experience that enables us to feel God’s presence in our midst. Revelation 5:12; Romans 12:1-2; Psalm 100 and Psalm 48:1
- Developing authentic, healthy relationships through respect – We will demonstrate concern for one another’s needs and opinions through open, honest communication. 1 Corinthians 13; Ephesians 4:32; Matthew 18:15-17; Romans 12:9-10; Galatians 5:22-23; Jeremiah 17:9
- Focusing on ministry and service to the community – We will devote our effort to projects that enhance the lives of those among us and around us. James 2:14-17
- Life-changing Bible study – We will provide Bible study that meets believers at their point of need, enabling them to grow daily in their Christian walk. 2 Timothy 3:16; James 1:22; Hebrews 10:24-25
- Passionately loving people who are far from God – We will live out the second commandment, loving others as ourselves. 1 Corinthians 9:22-23; Luke 19:10
- Embracing a culture of generosity – We will provide for the needs of our community through commitment of the resources we have available. John 3:16; Acts 20:35
“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)
“One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:35-40 (NIV)
Shaping God’s People
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever!” 2 Peter 3:18 (NIV)